PCORI Press Releases
Please view the latest press releases from the Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute here. At this site, you can view grant announcements, position confirmations, and more.
AHRQ Hosts Webinar on Using Deliberative Methods to Engage Patients, Consumers, and the Public
During this webinar, we will discuss:
• How deliberative methods vary from more traditional or familiar methods of obtaining public views, such as opinion polls or focus groups;
• Under what circumstances deliberative methods may be useful;
• What issues are appropriate for deliberation;
• Defining features of deliberative methods;
• Best practices in the application of deliberative methods; and
• How deliberative methods could be used in your work.
The webinar will take place on December 6, 2011 from 2:00 - 3:30 pm (EST). If you would like to participate, please register here: Link to Registration or paste the following website address into your web browser: https://air-min.webex.com/air-min/j.php?ED=16414853&RG=1&UID=0&RT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D. We are interested in discussing real-world issues currently facing the audience. If you have an issue that warrants public, community, patient/consumer, or caregiver input, please share the issue with us when registering.
11.29.11 - 11.30.11
Patient-Centeredness in Policy and Practice: ECRI Institute's 18th Annual Conference (Free to the Public)
At FDA's White Oak Campus, Silver Spring, MD